Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I'm only 21 years old now, but unfortunately, my maximum hair white. If it was by born that is normal, but my white hair problem not by born. Now I want to solve this problem.

Is it a problem?

If possible, then how can I solve this problem?

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I'm an air force brat and spent my childhood near a base in France very close to the German border. We were so close that we used to do our shopping in next door Germany. I was so blond then that my hair was white. Being blue eyed and having white hair all the Germans used to think that I was one of them.

As I grew older my blond hair gradually turned into a light brown, then a medium brown. Then old age hit me and I have gone back to my roots and am once again with white hair the color of snow. I liked my white hair back then and absolutely love it now. I get respect and everyone calls me "sir". A week ago a beautiful tall girl in her 20's held a door open for me with a big smile on her face.......white hair rules!!!! I suggest that you learn to go with the flow and start liking your white hair....it's cool! :cool:

Edited by LBJ
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

i have been grey for some time now however i stay bald LOL so it's not noticed as much.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I don't know what colour my hair is now as I have been dying it for years. I was strawberry blonde when I was young and I have kept it that colour with hair dyes, When it starts to look a bit grey around my hairline I dye it again. How vain

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment