Is beef good or bad for health?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I like to eat beef more and more. Beef is my favorite food also, beef curry and white rice is yummy. I like it very much.

Is beef good for health?

or,

bad for health?

Suggestions?

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

I don't eat beef. In our culture, we worship cows as Mother Goddess and Bulls as the carrier of one of our Supreme Gods. Therefore eating beef is strictly prohibited in our culture. However, based on my understanding beef is red meat and red meat is not very good for health especially for people above the age of 40 years and under the medication of cardio vascular diseases.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

If you like red meat, eat it in moderation. Two 3- to 4-ounce portions of red meat per week is considered healthy. To keep calories and saturated fat in check, buy lean cuts, such as flank steak, New York strip and tenderloin, and trim off excess fat.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment