Welcome To Chatbanter: Great Friends, Great Chat Guest

Hey pssssst ya over here, If you have been visiting this site for a while why not register and start a discussion on your favourite movies and TV Shows or anything on your mind? As a registered member you can gain valuable CB points while you post or play on our blackjack tables and meet new friends along the way, sign up today and become a chatbanter.

As a registered member you can also advertise you own site for free here.

https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Partially buried buildings from past eras.

• Valued Member

If you have ever read anything about Tartaria, or mudfloods, you might have seen pictures of some of these old buildings, from the 1800’s, and even earlier. They were partially buried due to earthquakes, floods, or other natural disasters, and the tops of the buildings that are still above ground are the only part still being used.

When the city is doing some excavating for some reason, then they sometimes discover the remains of these older buildings, and it is fascinating to see the pictures of them actually being uncovered and discovered again.

There is a lot of information about the old buildings and how they were partially buried in what has been called “a reset”, and here is a link to one of the pages that shows some of the old parts of the buildings that have been below ground level for the last 100-200 years.

https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/mud-flood-theory-coming-to-terms-with-the-human-reset/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valued Member

I think there are many structures and work of art that are still buried somewhere. If you have read the soldiers (statues) of China that were buried and found by archeologists, it was a great find considered to be a national treasure. But the pyramids of Egypt is the most fascinating to me.

• Valued Member

Great article. I am particularly interested in old ruins and strangely I was as a child too. My favourite ruin is Corfe Castle located in the count of Dorset, UK and built by William the Conqueror; it dates back to the 11th century and was destroyed in 1645. We used to pass it every year on our way to our family holiday and I found it eerily interesting. It looked so majestic standing there I was completely in awe of it.

https://corfe-castle.co.uk/about-corfe-castle/history/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

Herculaneum near Pompeii has only been 25% excavated due to the fact that a modern city has been built over the ruins. As to Pompeii itself, only recently has the poor peoples section been excavated. This is where the people who made the famous (famous in those days) Pompanian fish sauce lived.