What is a respectable lifestyle?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Being healthy includes healthy eating, physical activities, weight management, and stress management. Good health allows people to do many things. A healthy lifestyle also incorporates a balanced diet.

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

stress management.

"Stress management", what the blue blazes is that? When stress comes along as it always does, I am stressed out until I get the situation resolved. Then of course life being what it is, I'll have a few weeks of serenity until the next stressfest comes my way, as it always will because that is life.

Stress will never end until I do. All I can do is manage the reality of it in an accepting way and not feel sorry for myself. I don't because many have it far worse than me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment