https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Is sewing clothes less expensive than purchasing?

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

So while the short response to the subject of "is sewing less expensive than purchasing clothes" is no, the long answer is yes. In the event that you do accept moderate style by making apparel, at that point you will make fewer garments however you will wear them longer.

Hey this is Neutral Nova, I'm a SEO expert & a Blogger. You can visit my website bdresults50 -best for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

Sometimes it really depends on what kind of cloth you buy and how much pay to get them stitched as per your preferred style. Sometimes, stitching charges are way too expensive, unless of course, you sew clothes yourself. Sometimes it is actually cheaper to buy ready to wear clothes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

Create an account