https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

zPib4ukTSdXvHP9pxGkFCe34f3y.jpg

Title: Hot Fuzz

Tagline: Big cops. Small town. Moderate violence.

Genre: Crime, Action, Comedy

Director: Edgar Wright

Cast: Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jim Broadbent, Paddy Considine, Rafe Spall, Kevin Eldon, Olivia Colman, Bill Bailey, Karl Johnson, Timothy Dalton, Edward Woodward, Billie Whitelaw, Eric Mason, Stuart Wilson, Paul Freeman, Rory McCann, Kenneth Cranham, Maria Charles, Peter Wight, Julia Deakin, Trevor Nichols, Elizabeth Elvin, Patricia Franklin, Lorraine Hilton, Tim Barlow, Anne Reid, Ben McKay, Adam Buxton, David Threlfall, Lucy Punch, David Bradley, Ron Cook, Stephen Merchant, Alice Lowe, Martin Freeman, Steve Coogan, Bill Nighy, Peter Jackson, Cate Blanchett, Garth Jennings, Edgar Wright, Robert Popper, Joe Cornish, Chris Waitt, Colin Michael Carmichael

Release: 2007-02-14

Runtime: 121

Plot: As a former London constable, Nicholas Angel finds it difficult to adapt to his new assignment in the sleepy British village of Sandford. Not only does he miss the excitement of the big city, but he also has a well-meaning oaf for a partner. However, when a series of grisly accidents rocks Sandford, Angel smells something rotten in the idyllic village.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

So this thread could really be about any of the Cornetto Trilogy films, but my favourite is Hot Fuzz, by a wide margin. I love how Edgar Wright directs, and the chemistry between Nick Frost and Simon Pegg is just fantastic. It's a great sardonic look at UK police, who are typically viewed as...well...not the coolest profession in the world. It's just fun seeing them take the stereotypes, adding in an over-the-top Americanism of a policeman and then letting hilarity ensue. Any other fans of Hot Fuzz or any of the other Cornetto Trilogy films?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment