Escape Plan: The Extractors (2019)

Recommended Posts

  • Community Leader

r15SUgzjL8bablcdEkHk9T7TSRl.jpg

Title: Escape Plan: The Extractors

Tagline: This time it’s personal

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: John Herzfeld

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Dave Bautista, 50 Cent, Zhang Jin, Harry Shum Jr., Devon Sawa, Jaime King, Lydia Hull, Melise, Russell Wong, Daniel Bernhardt, Jeff Chase, Rob de Groot, Holland Herzfeld, Tyler Jon Olson, Tony Demil, Shea Buckner, Justin Yu, Heidi Lewandowski, Danni Wang, Sergio Rizzuto, Josh Altman, Stephen Oyoung, Jen Sung, Rosy Hong, Lu Junchang, Khalid Ghajji, Nicholas Verdi, David Will No, Mónica López, Darko Ostojić, Jesse Pruett, King Wesley, Eric Brown, Niko Nedyalkov, Airon Armstrong, Daniel Norris, Morgan Benoit, Shahaub Roudbari, Solomon Brende, Ray Goodwin, Joe Nin Williams, Karl Van Moorsel, Brett Praed, Larnell Stovall, Adam Lytle, Michael Lehr, Richard Fike, Frank Wagoner

Release: 2019-06-20

Runtime: 97

Plot: After security expert Ray Breslin is hired to rescue the kidnapped daughter of a Hong Kong tech mogul from a formidable Latvian prison, Breslin's girlfriend is also captured. Now he and his team must pull off a deadly rescue mission to confront their sadistic foe and save the hostages before time runs out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFWf4o9X_x8

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 0