https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Suggestion for easier viewing

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

*Latest posts* only gives us the latest 6 posts, not good enough. When viewing what is recent all the posts in the last 24 hours should be highlighted. I believe that some posts in some of the less popular categories are no doubt being missed or passed over by members, because they aren't aware of them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

Well, it's up to us to find them if we want to interact with those less popular or no comment at all.

We're free to navigate them here. Since we're looking for the topic which is appealing to us. Let's flex our finger to find them. That's the best thing to do.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

I will have a look into this one, im thinking we can move the new threads widget to the top of the page instead of the bottom, this one will give you more than six posts.

Thanks for the feedback.

  • Like 2

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment