Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Leader

I like action movies, comedy movies, historical movies, war movies, etc. I'm not big on horror movies, but I'll watch if it's on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Member

I like action films, as well as thriller movies that have some action in them. I don't mind comedy in movies. However, I don't usually pick movies for their comedy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment