  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Valued Member

Wow, that's a lot of customization!

Sure is haha, can you confirm its working for you mate ?

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Sure is haha, can you confirm its working for you mate ?

Let's see...

Testing, testing...added a border and background.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

Let me fix this I think that we will remove the rainbow effect and that can be used in the shop to purchase as a bolt on. That way premium members can select their own colour setup.

Should be good to go @PGen98 :)

  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Let me fix this I think that we will remove the rainbow effect and that can be used in the shop to purchase as a bolt on. That way premium members can select their own colour setup.

Should be good to go @PGen98 :)

Perfection! Everything's perfect now :)

  • Like 1
Link to post