https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

Good Evening Everyone!

So over the past few weeks CB has gone over a few updates. We now have 4 themes that members can pick from, i'd like to hear your thoughts on them all and if any need some tweaks. I will do a screenshot of them all for you to see but you can also select the one you like at the footer of the site.

1611262038770.png.5489c898216488430c70b66339cdf788.png

With that said lets display the themes below, you might see a repeat of options on the sidebar of the Canvas themes its just on the screenshot not on the live version.

ChatBanter Default Light

2021-01-21-20-48-chatbanter_com.thumb.png.5f8327a2b945d33421f17c3fe8dccd9f.png

ChatBanter Dark Style

2021-01-21-20-32-chatbanter_com.thumb.png.c46b152e202bb8a944417b1f757c1084.png

Light Canvas Style

2021-01-21-20-50-chatbanter_com.thumb.png.e155c7a78131a13e600fb7f81712a8ea.png

Dark Canvas

1394682729_2021-01-21-20-50-chatbanter.com(1).thumb.png.ab530ee2057580c64eb59282367ae48f.png

Edited by Brad P
  • Like 1

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member

Congrats on the 4 themes! They all look great!

Thanks @Spikey so I'm interested to know what you and everyone is currently using. I'm using the default light style currently.

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Valued Member

I prefer the light theme as a dark one seems to make my eyes tired but I know some people prefer it. It all looks great!

Agreed i also enjoy using light styles.

"Logic will take you from A to B... Immagination will take you everywhere."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Thanks @Spikey so I'm interested to know what you and everyone is currently using. I'm using the default light style currently.

I'm using ChatBanter Light v2.2.2, love it!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Leader

I am using the Light Canvas style.

The same one im using i love the menu on the left.

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

They're good. But why some texts are green.

What I have noticed when the background is dark, the texts should be white or bright. If the background is white or bright, the texts should be black or dark.

We can work on this one, thanks for letting us know

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment