https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Recommended Posts

  • Valued Member

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Valued Member
Posted (edited)

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)

I love this site as well.

Edited by Brad P
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)

Glad to hear it @sprite1950

Happy to see you here! Welcome to ChatBanter and I hope to see you around.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • Community Leader

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)

Great review, brad and his team have done a great job on this site and i hope to continue on with it, it's a great spot to let your hair down (if you have any - I don't) and relax

  • Like 1

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Leader

Keep up the great work.

Again thanks @Sweerie_banana glad you're enjoying it, feel free to post any ideas or general feedback.

https://chatbanter.com/forums/feedback.42/

Chat Banter Guidelines | Become a Chat Banter Loyalist! | We love Feedback, Post yours !

I didn't get here by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.

-Estee Lauder-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment