https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

General Chat

Post whatever your heart desires here! If it does not fit anywhere else post it here.

202 topics in this forum

  1. The Community Thread 1 2 3 4 25

      • Like

      2 reactions

      • Like
    • 622 replies
    • 19.6k views
  2. The Venting Thread

      • Haha

      1 reaction

      • Haha
    • 6 replies

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 3 replies
  3. Happy Lunar New Year to all!

    • 0 replies
  4. Do you prefer calling or texting?

    • 16 replies
  5. Reading books

    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Outdoors - Quadding?

    • 4 replies
  7. What pets do you have? 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 2k views
    • 15 replies
  8. Any Weekend Plans?

    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 11 replies
  9. Which Companies Will You Never Use Again?

    • 7 replies
    • 15 replies
  10. Wearing 2 masks protect better?

    • 5 replies