https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Movies & Tv Show Talk

Pry yourself away from the TV, and chat with others about Movies and Television! Have you seen a good movie recently? Let us know!

138 topics in this forum

  1. Last Movie watched? 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Last Show watched? 1 2 3 4

    • 90 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. James Bond Actors

    • 1 reply
  4. James Bond Movie Stats

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 0 replies
  5. Popcorn Time Online free movie

    • 0 replies
  6. Netflix 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Futurama

    • 4 replies
  8. Do you watch true crime shows?

    • 1 reply
  9. Which Tv shows you must see?

    • 4 replies
  10. Monster Hunter

    • 1 reply
  11. Your top 5 tv shows

    • 3 replies
  12. Suits good or bad

    • 1 reply
  13. Best Anime other than the the big 3

    • 0 replies
  14. Best Hans zimmer score

    • 0 replies
  15. Most loved Film Soundtracks!

    • 5 replies
  16. What do you prefer?

    • 5 replies
  17. Will you go back to the theatre?

    • 24 replies
  18. A movie you don't get tired of

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 17 replies
  19. Back To The Future

    • 20 replies
    • 1 reply
  20. The Passing Of Dustin Diamond

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
  21. Witcher Confirmed - Returned to filming

    • 4 replies

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 27 replies