https://chatbanter.com/links/

Jay Jay

Forum Games

This is the place for all the fun Forum Games. Please be mindful of other users, and pay attention to the rules!

17 topics in this forum

  1. CB Games Rules

      • Agree

      1 reaction

      • Agree
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 17 replies
  2. Counting to 1,000! 1 2 3 4 14

    • 337 replies
    • 9.3k views
  3. Number Picture Game

    • 5 replies
  4. Countries

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 8 replies
  5. Ban the person above you 1 2

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 25 replies
  6. Change A Letter 3 1 2 3 4

    • 79 replies
    • 3.6k views
      • Haha

      1 reaction

      • Haha
    • 1 reply
  7. Battle of Boys vs. Girls

    • 1 reply
  8. A to Z movies 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. A Different Type Of Game

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 2 replies
  10. Last Letter First 1 2 3

    • 67 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Paste here the last thing you copied

    • 21 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Counting odd numbers

    • 0 replies