Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

The Political Snake Pit

Political and Social debates go here. Feel free to bash the politics, the politicians, and current topics here. Enter at your own risk. PLEASE no personal bashing of other members. (Even if they do disagree with you.)

7 topics in this forum

  1. Getting politics out of the pit

    • 0 replies
  2. My thoughts on "The Political Snake Pit".

    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Keystone Pipeline

    • 1 reply