Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

Welcome Wagon

Stop in say hello meet your fellow banters.

8 topics in this forum

  1. Welcome To Chatbanter

      • Like

      3 reactions

      • Like
    • 8 replies
  2. Welcome/Introduction Thread 1 2 3 4 9

      • Like

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 211 replies