Jump to content

WELCOME TO CHAT BANTER: GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT CHAT

We hope you are enjoying our site, we have made a few new changes to the site to make it more user friendly plus we have added a few features to the site for your enjoyment, we have added a new section to the site called links directory a place where you can promote your site for free.

Promote Your Site Today For Free

CHATBANTER BLACKJACK TABLES

We hope you are enjoying our site,if you are a blackjack fan give a try today!.

Hit our blackjack tables !

CHATBANTER QUIZ TABLES

Need to get that brain of yours working? head on over and take a quiz. We will be adding new ones daily.

Try you hand at our Quiz Tables !

Coders Paradise

Discuss HTML, CSS, xHTML, PHP, C#, etc here.

38 topics in this forum

  1. Graphic work

    • 2 replies
  2. Know any good parsers for php 8?

    • 1 reply
  3. Making a Living from Programming

    • 10 replies

      1 reaction

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Why not continue in programming?

    • 2 replies
  5. Technical Vs functional knowledge

    • 1 reply
  6. What do you think of OBIEE and OTBI?

    • 4 replies
  7. Is coding still important in 2025?

    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Is Python a coding language?

    • 1 reply
  9. Is SQL a Coding?

    • 1 reply
  10. Would I be able to code on my own?

    • 1 reply
  11. Is coding a perishing vocation?

    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  12. Which is better coding or programming?

    • 0 replies
  13. Are coders sought after?

    • 0 replies
  14. What precisely do coders do?