Welcome to our friendly community.

Be apart of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Automotive (cars)

Netscaux
If you live in a place like Florida, then winter driving is not painful. For most of us, it pays to be ready for streets shrouded in ice, day off, slush. So here's a simple winter vehicle support agenda to help shield your vehicle from the cruel climate ahead. 1. Secure YOUR Outside Take the...
We all have seen TV shows where someone goes to a mechanic who charges ridiculous prices and does below-average work. While most things we see on TV aren't realistic, some mechanics are like this or worse. Finding a good mechanic is crucial when something happens. A good mechanic will know the...
Car shopping is almost like shopping for a web host. If you don't choose the right one, you can be stuck with it until you can get a new one. Buying a used car is one of the smartest financial decisions you can make because you will save on registration and, taxes, and insurance. There are some...
selim95
How much will the 2022 Hyundai Tucson cost? We expect the 2022 Hyundai Tucson to start at just above $25,000, a price that keeps it in line with the prices of the CR-V, RAV4, Rogue, and Forester. That pricing will likely top out above $35,000, also on par with its competitors. Hyundai hasn’t...
Brad P
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has dominated automotive industry decision making and performance for the past six months as players across the value chain scramble to adjust to a rapidly changing environment. Much of the US industry came to an abrupt standstill in March, suspending...
Top