Will you go back to the theatre?

I don't think I would want to do that. No matter what precautions are taken, we need to be careful all the time. I try to order everything online these days so I can sanitize the products without going out.
It might be a bit extreme to others but I just don't want my loved ones to get exposed to this virus.

It's better to be safe than sorry. This is my motto these days and as for the time being, I wouldn't want to go to a theatre.

Theaters have opened up in my town. In fact, there is a theatre a few blocks away from my apartment, however, I have not visited the theatre. Actually, even if I want to go to the movie, there are no good movies to be watched. These days I like to stream movies instead of going to the theatre.

I don't usually go to the movie theatres. In fact, I don't even watch movies too often. This was the case even before the pandemic. However, I have nothing against it.
If you don't watch movies, what do you do when you want to be entertained? I mean movies are a popular form of entertainment, a lot of people watch movies when they are bored. Instead of watching movies, what do you like to do in your spare time or when you are bored? Do you listen to music, read books, go for a vacation?

If you don't watch movies, what do you do when you want to be entertained? I mean movies are a popular form of entertainment, a lot of people watch movies when they are bored. Instead of watching movies, what do you like to do in your spare time or when you are bored? Do you listen to music, read books, go for a vacation?
I mostly watch TV series and YouTube videos for entertainment. I'm also a sports fan, particularly football (soccer), and I usually watch that. I also watch movies from time to time, but not very frequently.

As I explained in another thread, I’m pretty much an introvert and as such I really detest being in the middle of a crowd. That said, I can teach, lecture or deliver a sermon but I’m separate from the crowds and not among them.

As to the movie thing, the only movies I used to go to were drive-in theaters. No one sitting in front of me blocking half the view or no one snoring behind me half way through the movie. Just myself and whomever is with me in my car and out in the fresh air.
Alas, with the advent of home theaters and popularity of “Block Buster” type DVD’s, Netflix and Prime Video, the days of outdoor theaters are in the past.

I would love to see the drive in theatres make a come back, so much better than sitting with a crowd in a place that you know may not be clean.

Agreed, drive-ins would be fantastic if they came back. There's only one anywhere near me, and prior to Covid it was something of a landmark in the area, now...we'll be lucky if it reopens at all...

I mostly watch TV series and YouTube videos for entertainment. I'm also a sports fan, particularly football (soccer), and I usually watch that. I also watch movies from time to time, but not very frequently.
I also like to watch TV series. What TV series are you watching currently? I am eagerly waiting for The Witcher season 2. What about you? Do you like Witcher? I also liked Rome, Spartacus, Game of Thrones. I like sports and just like you, I enjoy watching football, however, I do not go to the stadium, I watch from home on the TV.

Back
Top