What's your morning routine?

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I was curious if we all had similar morning routines.

I usually start with washing my face, drinking a glass of water, then coffee, and if I have time I go out for a run or walk then shower before getting ready for work.

What does your morning routing typically look like?

Feb 1, 2021
Mine is close, hit the washroom then a coffee then a shower and off to work, i usually stay the same on the weekends

dot

Are we talking about weekdays or weekends?

Right now I'm starting something new.. waking up at 530, workout, shower, coffee, work, or day to day activities then get home workout shower bed. repeat lol