What would I be able to make that will sell?

A LIST OF INCREDIBLE POPULAR THINGS TO MAKE AT HOME AND SELL FOR PROFIT: START YOUR DIY SIDE HUSTLE TODAY!

Shower bombs.
Cushions.
Shirts.
Blessing containers.
Customized blessings.
Adornments.
Candles.
Desserts.

Well I agree with the list, and some in it are also profitable depending on the market and the location.

Feb 1, 2021

Many people lost their jobs during the pandemic and since a large number of businesses failed to reopen, several thousands lost their jobs. Only those had some kind of talent or were willing to learn new craft and were enterprising enough started their own businesses. I think it is time that we started working again using our own hands instead of relying on others.

khaled

Location
Bangladesh
A LIST OF INCREDIBLE POPULAR THINGS TO MAKE AT HOME AND SELL FOR PROFIT: START YOUR DIY SIDE HUSTLE TODAY!

Shower bombs.
Cushions.
Shirts.
Blessing containers.
Customized blessings.
Adornments.
Candles.
Desserts.
Making and selling things from home is an amazing strategy to get money either full-time or to improve another work. Working at your own speed achieving something you love doing can improve flourishing and work/life balance.
High-quality welcome cards are consistently attractive and all you'll require is paper, pens, stamps, envelopes, and tones of innovativeness.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
If you could make some products close to what Lush makes you would do ok.

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I love Lush's products!

I have a friend who make tutus and since she is an established etsy dealer it's become a nice side hustle for her.

  • Hot
Reactions: Jay

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Lush is very big here but the crappy thing is they wont let you open a franchise. dislike
I wonder why... perhaps their formulas are super secret! I love their products. I use their shampoo bars.

  • Agree
Reactions: Jay