What phone do you currently use?

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Reaction score
I am huge fan of my phone Note 20 Ultra (12GB Ram +256Gb). Best phone for gaming and other use.

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Reaction score
An iphone 8 plus 128 gigs. It's pretty good. Kinda don't need an upgrade.

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have an iphone XR and I like it but I don't know if I would have another because I notice a lot of money making apps are not available on it whereas they are on android phones. I love the camera though.

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have just changed my iphone for a Huawei Psmart2020 which I prefer. For some reason the facial recognition stopped working on the iphone which I found extremely annoying as I had to tap a pin in every time, I have had a Huawei before and it has finger print recognition which I like and it was only a fraction of the cost of the iphone. I will keep the iphone as a spare phone as I think it's a good idea to have a spare.

Jay

Community Leader
Valued Member
Reaction score
I know the apple stuff is super expensive but i have been using apple stuff from day one with no issues however i have looked at others but still stuck with apple.
Maybe I'm lucky. ?

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
I know the apple stuff is super expensive but i have been using apple stuff from day one with no issues however i have looked at others but still stuck with apple.
Maybe I'm lucky. ?
My granddaughter only likes iphone and all her friends are the same. It' isn't cool to have any other brand apparently, She has an iphone 11. Costs me a fortune!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Community Leader
Valued Member
Reaction score
I dont think it's a cool thing but it may for younger people it's what i started with on the very first Iphone.

joombo

Valued Member
Reaction score
I bought it a few months ago 'coz there are many cool apps for ios today. My favorite app is icall. I really like this in call recorder software and I use it every day. I can record and save all my calls. It is extremely useful for business people as well as anyone who want to save important information.

Last edited:

ewpratt

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
erickpratt.com
I'm using the ASUS ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition. It's a great phone; just wish it had better network support.

Sharon

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
serened.proboards.com
I have the iPhone 11 Pro. I still absolutely love it. The camera is amazing. I've literally thousand of photos saved in my phone about 90% of them are of or with my daughter. lol All of these advertisements around the iPhone 13 are starting to grab my attention though. Hoping to be able to fight the urge to upgrade because my current iphone is no where near becoming obsolete!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom