What phone do you currently use?

Shane Dunk

Feb 7, 2021
I am huge fan of my phone Note 20 Ultra (12GB Ram +256Gb). Best phone for gaming and other use.

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
An iphone 8 plus 128 gigs. It's pretty good. Kinda don't need an upgrade.

I have an iphone XR and I like it but I don't know if I would have another because I notice a lot of money making apps are not available on it whereas they are on android phones. I love the camera though.

I have just changed my iphone for a Huawei Psmart2020 which I prefer. For some reason the facial recognition stopped working on the iphone which I found extremely annoying as I had to tap a pin in every time, I have had a Huawei before and it has finger print recognition which I like and it was only a fraction of the cost of the iphone. I will keep the iphone as a spare phone as I think it's a good idea to have a spare.

Feb 1, 2021
I know the apple stuff is super expensive but i have been using apple stuff from day one with no issues however i have looked at others but still stuck with apple.
Maybe I'm lucky. ?

I know the apple stuff is super expensive but i have been using apple stuff from day one with no issues however i have looked at others but still stuck with apple.
Maybe I'm lucky. ?
My granddaughter only likes iphone and all her friends are the same. It' isn't cool to have any other brand apparently, She has an iphone 11. Costs me a fortune!

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
I dont think it's a cool thing but it may for younger people it's what i started with on the very first Iphone.

joombo

I bought it a few months ago 'coz there are many cool apps for ios today. My favorite app is icall. I really like this in call recorder software and I use it every day. I can record and save all my calls. It is extremely useful for business people as well as anyone who want to save important information.

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jay

ewpratt

Website
erickpratt.com
I'm using the ASUS ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition. It's a great phone; just wish it had better network support.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I have the iPhone 11 Pro. I still absolutely love it. The camera is amazing. I've literally thousand of photos saved in my phone about 90% of them are of or with my daughter. lol All of these advertisements around the iPhone 13 are starting to grab my attention though. Hoping to be able to fight the urge to upgrade because my current iphone is no where near becoming obsolete!

  • Like
Reactions: Jay