What is your go to recipe when hungry?

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
When low on time and you're hungry what do you usually like to throw together?

I'm Filipino so we always have white rice on hand. I usually take about 4 minutes to cook an egg or two and throw it into rice viola, instant meal.

Feb 1, 2021
Well Kraft dinner is quick if you're in a hurry.

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Ohhh are those microwables? Yes I imagine those are very convenient. They're quite expensive though! For similar price I can make food for days it feels like. lol

Also for a quick meal throwing together a sandwich works too!

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Yes the good old peanut butter sandwich.:ROFLMAO:
Yes! Sometimes I change it up and have peanut butter with banana slices. lol!

Good ol' kraft mac and cheese from the box is always reliable in a pinch as well haha

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
this is good for a grab and dash

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I've never heard of that before! I wonder where I can get it here in the states!

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
it's a Canadian thing but im sure you have something of the same there.