WELCOME Welcome/Introduction Thread

Feb 1, 2021
I guess i should make a post here since i have been posting for a few days, Im Noble from Canada which is really cold at the moment. Nice to meet you all.

Henrywrites

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, my name is Henry and I am glad to be part of this great forum where I can get to interact with good friends. Hope I am welcome?

Nabix

Location
127.0.01
Hello, my name is Henry and I am glad to be part of this great forum where I can get to interact with good friends. Hope I am welcome?

Welcome to Chat Banter @Henrywrites !

Glad you have found our little corner of the internet. Everyone is welcome at Chat Banter. We encourage everyone to create articles, ask questions (maybe answer a few :)), and connect with others around the world.

If you have any questions about Chat Banter or have some feedback please let myself or any staff member know.

Welcome again!

-Nabix

Abdulateef

Feb 8, 2021
Hello room... Agbetomiloye Abdulateef is the name I answer to. I am an Electrical/Electronics engineer by degree and profession. I am a psycologist by Nature(Man of Nature??). I hope I have joined y'all in a wonderful state and I hope to help maintain the wonders going on here?

Herzhan

Feb 7, 2021
Hello room... Agbetomiloye Abdulateef is the name I answer to. I am an Electrical/Electronics engineer by degree and profession. I am a psycologist by Nature(Man of Nature??). I hope I have joined y'all in a wonderful state and I hope to help maintain the wonders going on here?
Yes. You are welcome

buzor

Feb 8, 2021
What an awesome introduction and welcome to Chatbanter. I can see you have already been engaged in the forum since joining hope to see you more:)
Hi everyone... my name is Nnamani Chibuzo, am from Nigeria, A networker and I'm so happy to get to chat with you all in here. I look forward to having a wonderful time on chatbanter.com

Jobiezue

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I'm joseph and I'm an artisan and i like watching wrestle. I'm a fan of football as well. hope to know people more here and let's get in touch. Together we grow, lets do this fellas

Degame94

Feb 8, 2021
Hey, Charles here. Nigerian, its nice to be here and I hope I'm welcomed. Let's bant!

Nabix

Location
127.0.01
@Herzhan @Degame94 @Jobiezue @buzor @Abdulateef

Hello everyone!

Allow me to welcome you all to Chat Banter. I'm Nabix; one of the staff members around here. Chat Banter empowers people from around the world to share each others cultures in a time when we must stay inside and away from others. We encourage everyone to strike up a conversation by creating a new post about where you are from and what life is like on your side of the world.

Did you know? You can start a blog on Chat Banter. By simply choosing "Articles" in the navigation bar, you can create your own blog articles.

As I tell all new comers. . . Please let myself or any of the staff members know if you have any questions or feedback about the site. We welcome new ideas and criticism in hopes of making Chat Banter a leader in discussion communities.

Welcome again.

-Nabix

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
It's been a while... about a year actually wow. Happy to come across this wonderful community again. Looking forward to conversing with you all!

Feb 1, 2021
yes the site was offline for a bit with no time to get it going it was a busy summer, hopefully we can get it rolling again.
Welcome back