Messages
200
Reaction score
131
Website
www.network.justageek.me
CB$
1,864
What are you thoughts on reputations on forums.
--
For me personally I don't like it. It seems like a popularity contest. I have joined forums with this feature but I personally don't like it.

I don't mind them. I belong to Forumcoin which has this system and it's nice to feel that someone appreciates what I write. However if it disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't be upset even though I have been there more than 5 years and gained a few in that time.

What I don't like is a "Best Answer" where a poster receives a few replies to his thread and then picks what he believes to be the best one. Sometimes it is clear that the answer picked is definitely not the best but it was probably written by someone the poster of the thread liked.

Back
Top