Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
686
Reaction score
111
CB$
20,844
Last night I saw the documentary by a known journalist named Korina. It is about the White Lady which is a ghost with the image of a woman wearing white. Usually the white lady is clad in white nighties but sometimes she looks like a bride. In the documentary there were so many first hand accounts that they saw the white lady in their place. Those interviewed were from different provinces which made me think if it might be true.

From what I have read about ghosts and seen movies and documentaries, It seems like all the ghosts wear white! Especially in movies in my country, all ghosts are always females and they always wear flowing white clothes with hair left open and they always walk with a lit candle in their hands!?

There is a street in Manila named Balete Drive which is notorious for the occasional appearance of the White Lady. So many taxi drivers have claimed to have seen the White Lady and some even said that the ghost was inside the taxi. If that is true I can imagine the fear of the driver because the usual time that the White Lady would appear is nearing midnight when the streets are already deserted by people.

Back
Top