Some good ways that can help our environment!

Some easy ways you can help our environment:

* Don't buy single-use plastics.
* Shop locally, shops organically.
* Record the wildlife near you.
* Re-use and Recycle.
* Reduce your carbon footprint.
* Avoid peat-based composts.
* Plant pollinator-friendly plants.
* Keep your garden or greenspace chemical-free. Cut down on your use of herbicides and pesticides.

Is it enough?
Suggestions?

Feb 1, 2021
Avoid using your car or truck, when you can walk or commute with friends or even grab a bus.

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I totally agree with this list. It also helps to be aware of the companies you purchase from or use their services and see if they're environmentally conscious/eco-friendly.

It may seem like a small ask but I remember reading that it would help tremendously if everyone were to eat just one meal a day without meat.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay