Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
10
CB$
4,000
What are your predictions of how the top 4 will look like at the end of this English Premier League season? My prediction for the top 4 is Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, and Leicester City. I don't think Liverpool will be able to retain the title. I believe it will either go to Manchester United or Manchester City.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume:

-Man City
-Liverpool
-Man United
-Leicester

Assuming United sink back to their realistic level, City keep up their torrid pace, Liverpool pick up their awful pace of later, and Leicester fall off a bit, as well.

It's a bit of a shame just how bad Liverpool have been of late. I liked them having the run they had last season and I'd have liked to have seen them at least challenge for a repeat, but it does seem it's City's to lose again.

Back
Top