Loving this site

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)
I love this site as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)

Glad to hear it @sprite1950

Happy to see you here! Welcome to ChatBanter and I hope to see you around.

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:)
Great review, brad and his team have done a great job on this site and i hope to continue on with it, it's a great spot to let your hair down (if you have any - I don't) and relax

Back
Top