law of attraction

Shane Dunk

Feb 7, 2021
The law of attraction says that you will attract into your life what ever you focus on . It’s a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into person’s life while negative thoughts will bring negative impacts. And if you are occupied by negative thoughts then you want someone who has mastered the law of attraction as a life coach who will view your thoughts , feelings beliefs, behaviours and life differently.
http://lifecoachtoday.info has valuable information that will make you focus on the image of what you really want . They will inspire you into staying focused upon what your heart desires instead of what you do not want in life .

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Those the believe in the law of attraction place great emphasis of gratitude and positive thoughts. They say that if you can think it, you can have it. The Secret comes to mind whenever I think about this concept and I watch and read The Secret at least once a year because I do believe that whenever we put all of our thoughts and efforts in the things we want to accomplish it can and will be done.

  • Agree
Reactions: Jay