How many of you are into the new Call Of Duty

Feb 1, 2021
Not sure how many here are into gaming, anyone into the new COD? Check out the new live streams we have here on the site that are live streams from Twitch.

https://chatbanter.com/ewr-rio/

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
I've not owned a console for 2 years now and not played a COD game since, I do enjoy watching the streams of gaming more recently.

  • Agree
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
I had the live streams app on another gaming site and many enjoyed watching them, I play on the PC when i have time and my kids have all of the consoles however i just don't like them I'm a PC guy.

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
My daughter has an Xbox and switch and the wife has the Nintendo lite lol.

Used to love COD and I was one of them "hackers" that used to have God mode and fly around the maps lol.

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay

MajorPain

Feb 28, 2021
It's OK but again its the same old same old COD game.