Do you run/jog?

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
If you would have asked me a year ago if I run, I would tell you only after my toddler lol

My mom friends had convinced me to join them in a half marathon this year. I've got to train to run 13.1 miles by December 5th! I must say though I've grown to liking my jogs and actually look forward to it as I consider it my me time.

Do you run or jog for exercise?

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
I run after my dog now that's about it lol.
I do take the dog for daily walks when i can.

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I have chihuahuas so they are completely content with just running out side long enough to do their business and run back in to curl back in their blankets.

My cat on the other hand... he will take every opportunity we give him to run outside the front door. We are always chasing after him. I'm pretty sure he just likes the attention because he doesn't do anything or go very far after he bolts through the front door.

dot

I mean running and jogging are the something in my opinion or do you mean jogging as in walking? However I run a few miles a week.

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Some people run competitively so wanted to throw it out there in case they consider jogging as a slower paced running.

I need to get back to running every other day - I've been seriously slacking off lately!