Do you recycle?

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Our city is great that they offer both a recycle bin as well as an organics bin. Food scraps, soiled paper, brushes, etc goes into the organics bin. All recyclable item can go in the blue recycling bin. We try our best to only throw away things that cannot go in either bin.

Do you recycle?

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
Of course, we do pretty well at reusing things. For instance one of my favorite yogurts are sold in these cute glasses so we use these as drinking cups and for arts and crafts for projects with my daughter.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
what makes me mad is seeing people tossing cans and bottles in the garbage when they could get paid for the return.

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
what makes me mad is seeing people tossing cans and bottles in the garbage when they could get paid for the return.

They don't have a recycling deposit program here in Texas but I agree with you. I think public spaces should make it easier for people to recycle too, by designating a recycle bin near the trash receptical.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay