INFORMATION Democrats Relaunch Bill To Make U.S. Carbon Neutral By 2050

Jay

Community Leader
Valued Member
Reaction score
House Democrats have reintroduced a revised version of the CLEAN Future Act that aims to set the United States on course to a carbon neutrality future by 2050.
What are your thought on this?
Do you think this goal can be reached?

Naiwen

Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
House Democrats have reintroduced a revised version of the CLEAN Future Act that aims to set the United States on course to a carbon neutrality future by 2050.
What are your thought on this?
Do you think this goal can be reached?
By the current mindset in the US, I don’t think so. But one can dream.

ewpratt

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
erickpratt.com
Like @Naiwen said, not with our current collective mindset. Between the oil companies having far too much political influence to a certain demographic with their heads shoved too far up their ________, we will stay in this back and forth cycle of stupid for a while.

Jay

Community Leader
Valued Member
Reaction score
I agree
This carp is here to stay for some time, look at the meatheads here in Canada having an election during COVID.......

Jay

Community Leader
Valued Member
Reaction score
Just wow,
Look at Canada, not doing a good job.
Look at our Prime Minister he is a goof and hopefully he get booted out in a few weeks here.

ewpratt

Valued Member
Reaction score
Website
erickpratt.com
Quite frankly, I believe this is a civilization ending event. It will take time, but this virus mutates faster than most, and the mutations are making it more and more transmittable, even to the point it appears to be able to evade the vaccines in one of the latest strains. Between the high mortality rates and the long-term damage, this virus is hellbent on ending us.

Reactions: Jay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom