Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
686
Reaction score
111
CB$
20,844
We have a law here called Clean Air Act that prohibits anything that would add to the air pollution. Burning garbage or even dry leaves is now illegal. Using incinerators is also prohibited unless there is a permit from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources. It is a good law that I hope would be implemented against the smoke emitting vehicles on the road. There are still lots of them.

Here they do Waste to Energy & incinerate them. Guess it's better 'cos it's a more controlled environment. We live on acreage & I do burn trash, paper, etc. Not plastic or anything toxic. We compost a lot & instead of burning leaves or twigs, we just rake them into the wooded areas.

Back
Top