QUESTION Burger King's or Macdonald's?

I'm not a fan of either, but I used to be a huge fan of BK because they had the best fries and onion rings in fast food, but that was about 15 years ago, give or take, since changing them to what they use now, I loathe them and it makes the whole experience just not great. Breakfast is good from both places, though, I will say that.

(totally off-topic, but anyone else remember BK's Satisfries? They were supposed to be "healthier" fries, but they really weren't...tasted pretty decent, though!)

Feb 1, 2021
I'm not a fan of either, but I used to be a huge fan of BK because they had the best fries and onion rings in fast food, but that was about 15 years ago, give or take, since changing them to what they use now, I loathe them and it makes the whole experience just not great. Breakfast is good from both places, though, I will say that.

(totally off-topic, but anyone else remember BK's Satisfries? They were supposed to be "healthier" fries, but they really weren't...tasted pretty decent, though!)
Im not a fan of them i like Wendy's LOL sorry.
We never had an BK close to us growing up, i have maybe had it twice in my life.

ewpratt

Website
erickpratt.com
Not a fan of McD's (kids are, though), and all but one BK around where I live have closed; and the last one is gross. I prefer Checkers/Rally's personally, with Hardee's/Carl Jr's and Sonic following behind.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Well Mc.Donald's make me run to the John so i stay away from it

poop GIF by University of California

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I don't eat at either too often but we tend to lean more towards McD's for their happy meals (they just overall have better toys!). I must say their Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich is pretty good too. They also always have the best coca cola in fast food (I once read because they strictly use filtered water not tap for their soda machine).